7 easy steps to make Banana Dosa
Ever wondered how a banana dosa can be your breakfast dish?
An interesting sweet treat of Banana Dosa, when served with a warm dollop of butter. A special treat for children who love bananas and also who don’t.
250g- Maida (All Purpose Flour)
4- Mashed Bananas
1 – Egg
2g- Cardamom Powder
¼ Table Spoon- Baking Powder
1 ½ Cup- Milk
50 g- Oil
- Beat the egg well in a bowl.
- Mix well-blended sugar, milk and mashed bananas in well-beaten egg.
- To form the dosa batter, add maida (all-purpose flour) in the ready mixture of bananas and mix well.
- Now add cardamom powder and baking powder in the batter to make the dosa little soft.
- Heat a little ghee or butter on a non-stick tava (griddle) and spread a portion of the batter to get a mini dosa.
- Drizzle a little more ghee or butter and cook till it is light brown in color from both the sides.
- Serve warm with any juice.
If you like the post please like, share and Review.