Here comes the another wave of lockdown in India during Coronavirus Pandemic as Lockdown 3.0 for another 15 days. Quarantine days come with the boredom but with safety as well by staying home. Let’s convert these boring days into delicious yummy days with these delicious paneer recipes. Here is the recipe for Paneer 65.
Paneer 65 is one of the best paneer recipes and sometimes misunderstood with Chilly Paneer.
Paneer – 250 Gram
Cornflour – 5 teaspoons
Maida- 4 teaspoons
Red Chili Powder- 1/2 teaspoon
Salt- as per taste
Lemon Juice- 1 teaspoon
For Gravy :
Oil- 2 Teaspoon
Ginger- Garlic Paste- 1 teaspoon
Green Chilly- 2-3
Chopped onions- 1
Chopped Capsicum- 1/2
Chopped Spring Onion- 2
Soya Sauce- 1 teaspoon
Shezwan Sauce – 1 teaspoon
Red Chily Sauce – 1 teaspoon
Green Chily Sauce- 1 teaspoon
Tomoato Ketchup Sauce- 1 teaspoon
Curd – 2 tablespoons
- Cut Paneer into small cube/ triangle dices.
- On the other side, heat oil in a pan.
- Mix 4 teaspoons of cornflour and 3 teaspoons of Maida in diced Paneer.
- Add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Mix it well and make sure that it every paneer dice has a layer of Maida cornflour over it. It will make Paneer spongy and crispy.
- Fry Paneer dices in oil till golden brown.
- Keep them on a tissue paper to have it on normal temperature and release excess oil.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Mix Ginger Garlic Paste and green chilly.
- Mix chopped onion and saute.
- Mix chopped capsicum and white part of spring onions and saute.
- Add Soya Sauce, Shezwan Sauce, red chilly sauce, Ketchup and green chilly sauce.
- Cook them well for 1-2 mins
- Make a paste of curd and 1 teaspoon of cornflour and mix it well.
- Add curd paste in Sauces and cook them well.
- Add paneer dices and mix it with the sauces.
- Cook for 1 min on low flame.
- Garnish it with the chopped green part of spring onions.
- Serve hot.
Pro Tip * – Adding Cornflour in the curd will not let it clabber while cooking.