Bread Potato Croquettes Snacks
We have heard of Bread Rolls and Potato Cutlets. This time let’s try a mix of both. This snack item is Bread Potato Croquettes . We always find lots of yummy snacks items in a wedding function. This is one of them. One of the yummy potato snack recipes :
- 4 Boiled Potatoes
- 3 Fine Chopped Onions
- 1- 2 Fine Chopped Green Chilly
- Grated Ginger
- Salt ( as per taste)
- 1/2 tsp. Red Chilly Powder
- 1 tsp. Dhaniya Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Amchoor
- 1/2 tsp. Garam Masala
- 1 tsp. Chaat Masala
- 2 tsp. maida
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs
- Oil for fry
- Boil 4 Potatoes and grate them.
- Add chopped onions, ginger and green chilly in it.
- Add all the spices and mix it well.
- Make small cutlets using the stuff prepared.
- Now, Add 2 teaspoon Maida in water in a different vessel.
- Besides, Grind 2 breads in Mixer to make Bread Crumbs.
- Now, apply Maida water on the cutlets slightly so that Bread Crumbs can stick on it.
- Now, Roll the cutlet in bread crumbs so that the bread crumbs stick to them.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- Serve hot with Tomato Ketchup and Pudina Chutney.
- Your Great Breakfast or Evening Potato Snacks item is ready.
Pro Tip * – Rolling of Bread Crumbs will make Croquettes crispy. Serve with tea for add on.
Read More :